Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Welcome to Mommy Daily. If you have joined me from the blog party, welcome. I am a new blogger and really trying to trudge through and figure out what I am doing. Please stay for a while and look around, let me know what you think.

I have only started this blog a little over a month ago with the desire to help other Christian moms to be encouraged in their walk with God and their daily walks with their families. I post about my daily Bible study, activities I do with my toddler, ways I save my family money through couponing and sale shopping.

I started couponing just after my daughter was born and have had many friends ask me to help them learn more about what I do and how I shop. So, please take a look around and be blessed by my little corner of the web.

The UBP is doing a huge giveaway and if I were to win the three prizes I would love, well actually I would be happy to win any because I never will anything. The three I really liked were:

#58 a Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer

#77 $25 Gift certificate to Tiny Tots with Style (my husband just met her at a social networking group in town this week)

#106 my daughter would love Melissa & Doug Role Play Dress Up Costume

I need to add one more, not because I really want it, but because it would be good for me #49 the Julian Michaels 30 day Shred and the Biggest Losser Cookbook (I actually started doing this work out 'on-demand' and was just saying to my husband that I think this is a workout video I may want to get when it goes away and I would love the cookbook to start changing some of the ways we cook)

I would relly love any of the wonderful prizes, especially any that have to do with mothering and young children or any of the gift certificates because I could always find something to give as a gift for someones birthday or the holidays, we have a huge family!

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello from the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Stopping by via the UBP. Have fun! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am also new to blogging and trying to figure this all out. Looks like you are lots further than me. I am stopping by during the party and having a great time reading all these great blogs. Have a great time and I will keep up with your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the blog party; nice to "meet" you! Looks like you're doing a great job blogging; I'm going to look around a little more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the UBP! It's so nice to meet you! You have a really nice blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for dropping in at A Frog In My Soup and inviting me over! It's been very nice to meet you :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are your prize choices in your post?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there...I'm blog-hopping from the UBP and wanted to say hello!

    Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete