Swidget 1.0

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finding the Perfect Mate - Day 25

Praying that your children will find the perfect mate and that a spirit of divorce will never have a place in their lives is so critical in todays world. It seems like divorce has been so ramped lately and becoming an everyday occurrence. I was just struggling with this at Starbucks when I saw that their new book titled, "It happens Every Day" is about a family that falls apart because of divorce. Ok, so I haven't read the book, just the book jacket and was frustrated by the fact that divorce is considered an every day occurrence. It is encouraging to know that I can pray for my children to have the spirit of God to plan their life and marriage even now, years before it will happen.
From the beginning of creation, God made them male and female. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined with his wife, and the two shall become one flesh; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate. -Mark 10:6-9
Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

1 comment:

  1. I came over from the blog party and didn't want to leave without telling you how much I enjoyed your blog, especially your Christian living posts. Thanks for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete