Swidget 1.0

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shopping Walgreens

I have always thought that Walgreens was overpriced and only good for the pharmacy and photo department and picked up a few things I needed when I was getting the above two items. I now have a totally different outlook about Walgreens. Walgreens is an amazing store to get many house hold products free or super cheap.

There are many things you must know about and fully understand to maximize your Walgreens shopping. This week I will dive into Walgreens shopping and walk you through all the savings methods you need to understand.

You will learn about:
-Walgreens Coupon Guidelines
-Easy Saver Catalog(ESC) and Rebates
-Walgreens Weekly Ads and coupons
-Register Rewards

Once you understand what these are and how to use them effectively you will be shopping walgreens like a professional couponer.

No comments:

Post a Comment