Swidget 1.0

Friday, March 13, 2009

Having the Motivation for Proper Body Care - Day 13

This is an area I have never thought about praying for. Omartian suggests that we pray for our children to be attracted to healthy foods and have a desire to exercise. She says these areas are important to help allow our bodies to be all that God made them to be. I had not thought about it, but eating disorders are a physical and spiritual battle and these are ramped in our country now. As Christian parents we can begin now, no matter what age our children are, to pray for their health and fitness.Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God. -1 Corinthians 10:31

Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

No comments:

Post a Comment