Swidget 1.0

Friday, March 13, 2009

Frugal Friday - Homemade I Spy Bottle

My daughter loves to read the I Spy books and when we were at the store the other day we saw these "Find It" Tubes that are like the I Spy books only in a tube. So, we made our own at home. The Find It Games sell for $24.99 and we were able to make our bottle for less than $5.


To make your own:

1. Find beads or small objects that you will put into your bottle.

2. Wash and dry a small clear bottle.

3. Fill bottle with your objects and then rice.

4. Glue lid onto the bottle.

5. Play with your I Spy Bottle. If you want you can create a game board or book to go along with your bottle.



Check out Life as Mom to see more Frudal Friday ideas.

1 comment:

  1. But once they are on the outer part of the inside of the bottle, how do you get them mixed up again. I have one of the official Find It games, but I can't get them all hidden again once they are found.

    ReplyDelete