Swidget 1.0

Sunday, June 14, 2009

FREE DVD rentals from Redbox

Last week we took a road trip and were trying to find ways to entertain a 2 year old in the car. I was able to borrow a DVD player from a friend, but we only have 2 DVDs. I knew I did not want to watch Little Einstein over and over and over, but we also did not want to spend any money to get some new DVDs to watch. So, I found out about Redbox. I know many people who rent from them; however, we never have. The best part is that I found out that you can almost always get a free rental and you can return them anywhere. Hence being a great option for the road trip.

We were able to pick up our first DVD here in town before we left, returned it when we at our destination. Got a second DVD before we left to head home and then got a third DVD halfway home for the remainder of the trip. Most Wal-marts have Redboxes, some McDonalds, Walgreens, and grocery stores also have them.

So, on to the best part... the free codes. Right now there are several codes that are reported to be working. I say reported because you always take a chance that a code my not work. Anyway I found these codes on the blog Inside Redbox.

Some of the working codes are:
  • BREAKROOM
  • DVDONME
  • DVDATWAG (works only at Walgreens)
  • MC6AF39 (works only at McDonalds)

I can't wait to hear about all the free movies you are able to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment