Swidget 1.0

Friday, April 17, 2009

Free Business Cards!

Vista Print

Vista Print is offering a special where you can order a variety of free products and you just pay shipping. My husband and I ordered some business cards, note cards, sticky note pad, and a pen and paid only shipping and we are very happy with the quality. If you are wondering what you might use them for, well I created the business cards for my blog to share with friends and people that I meet. My husband created some note cards using a picture he had taken for some personalized notes to send to clients. I have heard of families that will get business cards printed with their personal information which can be used to hand out to their kids friends or attach to things that you loan out to friends. Check out what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment