Swidget 1.0

Friday, March 20, 2009

Receiving a Sound Mind - Day 20

As a parent of a toddler I feel like I am always thinking about what influences I have allowed to be around her and what is being put into her mind. This is exactly what Omartian is talking about today. She says even after they are older and we do not have as much control over their world, we always have the power to pray that their mind will be sound and protected by God. By teaching our children to fill their minds with the things of God we are encouraging them to have clarity of thought and peace of mind. What a blessing this can bring to our children.



For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. -2 Timothy 1:7


Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

No comments:

Post a Comment