Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prayig Through a Child's Room - Day 18

In this chapter Omartian encourages us to pray over our children's room and invite the Holy Spirit to dwell there and crowd out anything that was not of God. She talks about how her son was waking in the night with nightmares and she walked through his room and found a video game that had satanic actions in it. After having her son remove the video game and praying over his room he slept soundly. It is important not only to pray over your children's room, but your whole house. Have a spiritual housecleaning, I have started to make sure while I am cleaning to be praying about someone or something. Now I think I should also pray for that room and our home.

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. -Joshua 24:15

Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great post. I often pray through the day but have never prayed over my home. Thank you so much for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete