Swidget 1.0

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Power of a Praying Parent

I try to read books that help me to grow to be a better Chrisitan, mother, and wife. Part of my goal with this blog is to help keep me accountable to my readings. This month I am starting the book The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian. Shortly after we were married my good friend recommended I read The Power of a Praying Wife and I really learned a great deal from this book. I should read it again sometime. So, when I was at the used book store a few months ago I picked up the parent version and have been wanting to read though it.


I want to be an encouragment to each of you through my blog and hope by sharing my personal bible studies with you, that you will find some encouragement. So, this month I will be working my way though the book The Power of a Praying Parent and I enocurage you to read along with me. I will be reading one chaper a day and posting a short post of encouragment from that chapter to help us grow as Christian partents, which is not an easy task. But, made easier through prayer and God's assistance. Please join me in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment