Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 16, 2009

Learning to Speak Life - Day 16

The words we speak aloud and in our head have so much power and many people don't always think about what they are saying. Omartian encourages us to ask God to put a guard over mouth and our children's mouth. She explains that when you use negative words or those naughty 4-letter words you are grieving God's spirit. As Christians we need to speak love, joy, and peace and to do this we must make sure we are improving our heart. When you are speaking love, joy, and peace you will bring life into yourself as well as the listener.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer. -Psalm 19:14

Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

No comments:

Post a Comment