Swidget 1.0

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Establishing an Eternal Future - Day 5

Teaching our children to know who God is that Jesus is our Savior is the most important life lesson we can You can start this teaching at any point and must make sure you are securing their lives in prayer and asking God to come into their heart and allow them to hear the truth. We must also continue to pray that they will allways walk with God and remain in his truth all their life. Too often we hear about children who have turned from their Christian beliefs in their teens or adult lives, so even once our children accept Jesus and his truths our job is not over.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and spens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. - Revelation 3:20

Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

No comments:

Post a Comment