Swidget 1.0

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beth Moore: Jesus

The month is coming to an end which means we are almost through our Power of a Praying Parent study and need to start another one. I have decided to go away from the topic of parenting and focus on my personal relationship with Jesus. I thought with Easter approaching what better time to deepen my relationship with Him. Beth Moore has written a study in her Personal Reflections Series that is a perfect fit.


Order your book today, so you can join me as I learn to Love Him more. Also, Beth Moore is an amazing teacher and I know she will take us to a new level by the end of this study. Each day she has a short scripture reading, some reflection questions, teaching from Beth, and a personal prayer. I am super excited about this new study and I think it will be a Beth Moore study that is manageable to do. I have done some of her other studies, which I have loved, but they are very time intensive and unfortunately I do not have that amount of time right now. I can't wait to hear from you as you join me in our 90 adventure to learn to love Jesus even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment