Swidget 1.0

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being the Person God Created - Day 10

Wow, what a great chapter! I was just telling my husband how much I am enjoying this book, and he needs to remind me to reread it when our children are teenagers. This chapter was about praying that you will encourage your children to recognize their God given strengths and talents. Allowing their ears to be opened to hear God's voice. How often do children, or even adults, have thoughts, or even say, I'm not good enough or I wish I could be more like someone else. These thoughts are straight from the Devil and we need to know and encourage our children to believe that God has created them to be perfect in his eyes. As parents Omartian encourages us to pray for wisdom as to how to best encourage, nurture, develop, and train them (our children) to be all God made them to be.Eyes have nto seen, nor ears heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. -1 Corinthians 2:9

Join me in my daily bible study as I read through The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartain.

No comments:

Post a Comment