Swidget 1.0

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Advise on Living Green

Lately I have had several conversations with people about changes they are making in their home to help their family be more green. Here is a great newsletter I have found that will give you daily tips on how to become more green and help your family. Check it out and sign up to get daily tips in your email.

I was just talking to a friend who said she has started a tradition that on Earth Day she and her family make a decision to change one thing and it got me thinking about what could my family change this year. I will get back to you once I have decided what we will be doing this year. She is trying to figure out how she can avoid collecting all those produce bags, she has already gone to reusable shopping bags, but gets so many little plastic bags with all her produce. Leave me a comment with what green habits your family participates in.

No comments:

Post a Comment